1. Why should I fit room safes into my hotel?
Room safes offer both your business and leisure guests great piece of mind.
Room safes add extra value to your room rate.
Room safes have the potential to generate a valuable extra income.
2. Why should I buy my safes from the Little Safe Co?
As members of the Master Locksmiths Association we are safe experts.
Our safes are very reliable.
Our safes are easy to use.
Our safes are stylish.
Our safes create very little extra work.
Our safes are low maintenance.
We offer a full fitting and back up service nationwide.
3. A Safe will ruin the look of the room.
No, our safes are very stylish and come in virtually any colours and can be overprinted with your logo or even a picture of your hotel (subject to minimum quantity).
4. Are your safes big enough to hold a laptop computer?
Yes, our safes are specially designed to hold most laptops.
5. Will fitting safes create a lot of extra work for my staff?
No, your guests choose and set the safes code following easy instructions. Some hotels keep a room safe at reception to demonstrate the easy procedure. On checking out guests just have to leave the safe open and it is ready for the next guest to reset.
6. Are your safes easy to operate?
Yes, key in a code and the automatic bolts are electronically released.
7. What happens if guests forget their safe code?
Each safe has a master override code that will open the safe.
8 Are your safes reliable?
Yes, our technology is tried and tested already working in over 20,000 hotel rooms across the world.
9. Thatís easy to say! How can I check?
We can supply a list of the many hotels where safes are already working every day. This list includes hotels operating in all areas of the market from beach apartments on the Costaís to 5 star London hotels.
10. How long is the guarantee?
A full no quibble 5 years.
11. Do you have a fitting service?
Yes, from as little as £10.00 per safe (subject to survey).
12. What maintenance is required?
Very little, just a battery change occasionally and the safe tells you when the internal batteries are running low.
13. What if the electronic lock fails with my guests valuables inside?
This is very rare but all our safes have a hidden key lock that overrides the electronic system.
14. Are your safes expensive?
NO as a company we keep our cost base very low. This means we can offer very Competitive prices on a 1st class product. Our prices start from as little as £50 to £180 depending on the type of safe and the quantity of the order.
15. Is outright purchase my only option?
No, we operate a rental service that enables you to rent a percentage number of safes from as little as £1.00 per week and if you plan to charge your guests for safe usage please see our self funding safe plan.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions